Birmingham, West Midlands
2 months ago
A fast growing software company based in Warwickshire are looking for a new Infrastructure and Business Application Support Engineer to become part of their team.
The position will allow you to become a crucial asset to the IT department: ensuring that application and infrastructure projects are executed correctly, partaking in implementing effective cloud infrastructure and taking on application management tasks.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have an extensive and demonstrable career track record in infrastructure and applications support.
This experience must include:
- Extensive understanding with IT Server Infrastructure and Application Support for Microsoft products
- Background of Microsoft infrastructure certifications such as MCSA or MCSE
- Experience with cloud applications (such as Azure)
- A degree in a relevant subject area
- ITIL foundation certificate
- Good understanding of network fundamentals (CompTIA N+ or CCENT certified)
Benefits include a competitive salary, a bonus scheme and the potential for career growth in an ever excelling company.
Apply now for my immediate attention!