£450.00 - £535.00 per day
about 1 year ago
My global client are currently looking for an experienced Lead/ Senior Software Engineer for a 6 month initial contract based in London. They provide an electronic data capture system for running clinical trials, thereby maintaining data integrity and patient safety when running clinical trails. The system enables clinical research and reduces time, effort and cost of running a clinical trial.
You will be supporting the Manager of Software Engineering to lead and run a development squad of 7 people whilst providing direction on project plans, schedules and methodologies.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Serve as the initial point of escalation for software development issues
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best practices and code reviews
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Mentor software engineers as required
- Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organisations policies and procedures
- Experience as a Lead Software Engineer
- .Net C#
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical/health-care industry is highly desirable
The role is paying a daily rate of between £480 - £530 a day depending on experience
Please apply if you have the experience and are interested in this position!