Up to £200.00 per day
over 1 year ago
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager/Co-ordinator to work in our client's lovely offices in St Katherine's Dock.
Research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas to determine potential sales of a product or service. A typical Program Manager in Marketing is responsible for evaluate the information on competitors and methods of marketing and distribution. Experience with media communication and reporting.
Determines the demand for products and services and develops pricing strategies with the goal of maximising the company's profits or market shares. The technical skills, including the ability to apply the knowledge of selling products and services.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or equivalent training required
- 3-5 years related experience required
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analysing collected data
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyse their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Direct trained survey interviewers
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods