€ benefits package
about 2 months ago
- Nephrology background-- board certified.
- Experience working with CROs
This global CRO has a highly developed and diverse renal and nephrology profile. Working on conditions such as CKD, renal insufficiency, diabetic nephropathy, end-stage renal disease, and a variety of rare kidney diseases.
We are looking for an experienced medical director, who has worked with CROs before, and is willing to join a fast-paced and challenging organisation whose leadership, fast - track successful practitioners for high profile roles.
This CRO has excellent connections with KOLs, with whom you will liaise with on key projects. The imaging facilities available in this CRO are first-rate, with Duel Energy X-ray absorptiometry being used regularly.
- Develop and manage projects in the nephrology portfolio from phases I-IV
- Lend medical expertise to key reports and documents.
- Attend key meetings relating to proposals and sponsorship, with a view to developing the business.
- Liaise with other parts of the business to ensure correct management of information, determine feasibility, and make certain policy and protocol are adhered to.
Board Certified Nephrologist
Extensive experience working with CROs/ clinical trials/ clinical research
Attractive benefits package to attract high calibre candidates, and the chance to progress rapidly in a global and successful company. This is a great opportunity to engage with KOLs and grow your career.