11 months ago
- Represents the first line of contact between the client and external companies such as cities & communes, project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined
- Understands the plan, able to analyse the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution
- Has got good negotiation skills and assertive enough to defend the client viewpoints & interests.
- Understands the advantage and drawbacks of works in synergy.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external)
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date.
- Gives training to his colleaguesDegree & Experience- Bachelor degree (IT, Surveying, geography or similar)- Experience in the telecom world- Previous experience in road works and/or utility works is beneficial
- Good knowledge of AutoCad, QGIS or similar- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to negotiate between different internal & external parties- Strong interest and/or experience in the telecom world
- Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mindAttitudes/Behavior
- Able to work independently and organize and prioritize your work
- Fluent and professional communication skills- Flexible and stress resistant- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances