over 1 year ago
How will you make an impact?
I have a very exciting opportunity with a market leader in the genomic space, more specifically in their NGS function. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and product expertise and will lead the sales process in the non-clinical market
You will work in close collaboration with the District Manager and the Genetic team. As part of your responsibilities you will have ownership for driving KOL success in the region, developing high level relationships with key opinion leaders, with the purpose of making these engagements successful as positive references in the market
What will you do?
* Develop and manage to a business plan to meet or exceed business goals agreed upon with Commercial management for the territory.
* Partner closely with the Genetic Analysis Sales Representatives and District Manager, as assigned, on account planning and lead generation as identified via workflow solution opportunities.
* Consistently and accurately manages sales process including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and sales tracking through the use of Seibel system and other designated IT tools.
* Develop and maintain current knowledge of next generation sequencing markets, products, and buying practices required to effectively compete in the assigned territory.
* Utilize product and application to successfully conduct consultative and strategic selling presentations.
* Understand customer goals, priorities and challenges such that company solutions are best positioned to address customer needs.
How will you get here?
* Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and experience.
* 5+ years of technical/sales experience in Life Science.
* Extensive knowledge of sequencing technologies.
* 50% Travel Preferred Qualifications:
* A Master's or PhD degree is desirable.
* Knowledge of accounts in territory is preferred.
Dutch and English is a must, French is an advantage.