£600.00 - £700.00 per day
6 months ago
The key objectives of the role will be:
- Provision of Interim Portfolio Management relating to the implementation of the new (IS) global commercial apps delivery model.
- Lead project managers to ensure high quality output and adherence to delivery framework.
Deliverables will include:
- Assess and define milestones for the transformation from regional to global delivery (per stage; Define, Deliver, Sustain).
- Identify gaps and recommend operational improvements (people, processes and systems) required to support the new model.
- Identify and implement 'quick win' opportunities to improve collaboration and programme management oversight across projects and activities within the global portfolio.
- Conduct quality assurance across the projects in each region to identify where on-time delivery and customer satisfaction can be improved and measured.
- Provide programme oversight, portfolio level reporting and escalation support as required.
- Create final report to demonstrate successful delivery (time, quality and budget) of in-flight projects in the portfolio; including but not limited to applications and Marketing tools including Veeva, Zinc, HCP Portal and CMS.
If you have a proven track record successfully delivering in similar roles then please apply now for more information.