6 months ago
You will focus on the Technical Customer Journey to analyse how customer experience can be further improved and manage a specific pilot to this effect.
You're a process expert who can make the link between the operational part and the technical part, take conclusions, and make decisions for requirements.
* Based on customer feedback you understand what customers find important in our service delivery and where things go wrong.
* Based on operational dashboards and input from operational teams, you identify the root causes that make why employees are currently unable to meet our customers' needs.
* You detect improvement opportunities (change requests, quick wins and improvements at the level of business processes and systems), both from a customers and an operational point-of-view, you analyse the potential and succeed in prioritizing in an objective way, taking into account the value created for The Group and the costs linked to it.
* You constantly look for synergies and best practices with other teams
* You define an action plan and obtain the necessary buy-in internally. You implement projects in an end-to-end way, with a large degree of autonomy, possibly supported by a (virtual) project team.
* You communicate smoothly and ensure that everyone involved in your projects, including your 'stakeholders', are kept informed on the status and relevant changes on a regular basis.
* Because of the transversal nature of the job, you will interact directly with many different departments: sales, back offices, contact centres, field operations, logistics, etc.
* Help with the organization of a 2-months pilot to improve customer experience at our technical contact centre:
- Organizing side-by-sides together with the pilot-lead
- Follow-up of figures and actions in the pilot together with the pilot-lead
- Willing to move around the country to integrate in the different call centers.
* Collecting feedback, possible problems and opportunities within the framework of the pilot:
- Feedback, logs, complaints received from operational services
- Feedback from customers via our 'Voice of the Customer' platform
- Execute side-by-sides with agents and proactively look for opportunities
* Investigating the concrete examples:
- Find root cause in processes and feedback tools
- Suggest solution / improvement
- Reach stakeholder agreement on proposal with relevant Process Owner
- Plan the solution together with the right prioritization committees
- Communication to the operational services about the status
Degree & Experience
* You have at least 5 - 10 years of relevant business experience and have affinity with customer experience, operational efficiency and service delivery.
* Affinity with the technical part of the telco domain and the world of contact centers is an added value.
* You are an energetic person set to improve the customer experience.
* You have strong qualities to negotiate, convince others and get things done.
* You are social, assertive, customer-friendly and put team-play first. You can rely on excellent interpersonal skills.
* You are a real 'out-the-box' thinker. You succeed in translating and implementing innovative ideas into concrete actions.
* You spontaneously propose new initiatives and substantiate them with detailed arguments.
* You have the skills to present complex, detailed problems in a short summary that contains all the elements to arrive at the right actions or conclusions.
* You have the competence to quickly master new material and to process information of different nature and volume and transform it into something valuable.
* You guarantee top communication to your stakeholders and manage their expectations.
* You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.