£70000 - £90000 per annum + + bonus
6 months ago
An award winning technology start-up is looking for a Product Analyst join their UK entity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Develop and oversee small to medium scale projects.
- Analyse metrics to continually improve company products.
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning, and budgeting.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
You should have the following:
- Proven track record in Product roles where you have been responsible for the introduction/design of new Products
- Prior knowledge in AML, Fraud or Financial Crime
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or any related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company's vision.
- Excellent time management skills.
If this sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention.