over 1 year ago
The job will focus on:
1. Elaborate and refine permanently an efficient Program master plan containing the list of tasks, activities, milestones related to the consolidation of the 2 standalone networks. This includes coordination of the different streams, internal to the Group but also external with the Parent companies and with the chosen suppliers.
This master plan contains very diverse project types, for instance (exemplative only):
- tracking and follow up of various RfQ's
- project set up of technical parameters with the chosen RAN vendor
- selection of the base station site design concept
- ensuring new processes are established with the parent companies (various interactions with the parent companies)
- integration of the network deployment plan milestone and execution milestones
The program manager will have a good understanding of the each element of the plan and address their inter dependencies. The management of the element of the plan being addressed by project manager or subject matter experts
2. Steering the different stakeholder towards the completion of the individual projects being part of the master plan.
3. Regular reporting to the leadership team based on clear dashboard and with an orientation for action.
What makes the job challenging?
- Broad and generic knowledge of the processes linked to Radio Access Network domains, containing a basic understanding on the technical aspects and a larger understanding of all surrounding processes (Project management, RfQ's, financials, technical planning,….) requiring organizational skills and understanding of the dynamics of a medium size corporation
- Very diverse stakeholders. Need to be able to interact at Managing Director level as well as technical specialist level.
- The need for creativity and problem-solving skills. The program manager will also interact with the stakeholder to potentially debug situation which are blocked at project level.
- Excellent communication skills and team player attitude are required to conduct the mission. Ability to keep an helicopter view and provide the right message in a simple and straightforward way
What makes the job attractive?
- Being the central focus point of the evolution of the Group, accessing and influencing the decisions and progress on projects and processes leading to an efficient organization which just started.
- Master or equivalent by experience.
- At least 5Y Project / program management experience in Telecommunication Domain
- Language: Dutch or French and English.
- Team player, good communicator
- Methodical and organized.
- Project / program management experience
- Creative, positive and taking initiative.