Hove, East Sussex
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
over 1 year ago
The Project Engineer (PE) will be for schedule execution and partnering with functional engineering managers to ensure proper identification and deployment of engineering resources required for program execution. The Project Engineer will execute programs within the Release Systems & Antenna Products business area within the UK.
You will present and deliver presentations to the project team, upper management and customer personnel in a clear and concise manner, serve as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test and quality as the products move to completion and distribution, ensure that products/projects delivered meet customer requirements and specifications. Develop, manage and maintain all aspects of project -level risks, including mitigation, costing and planning, estimate resource and material needs for the project/product, and review of earned value metrics such as CPI, SPI, TCPI, and ETC to drive program focus.
Key skills & experience:
* Multiple years of relevant working experience as Project Engineer/Leader
* Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering or Science
* Experience with executing throughout the project lifecycle including requirements flowdown, allocation, design, development, test and sell-off
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment
* Proficient with MS Project and other MS Office packages
* Broad Engineering experience across multiple disciplines