£480 - £500 per day
about 1 year ago
I am currently working with a global organisation based in Chertsey who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join on a 6 month initial contract.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing timelines, budgets, resources and risks related to key strategic operational activities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, building relationships across the medical affairs organisation.
- Planning of project budgets, resources and deliverables as well as risk management.
- Managing the logistics of regional core medical teams and essential document management.
You must have the following experience:
- Extensive medical affairs experience
- Experience on managing and delivering large scale budgets
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working across multiple cultures and countries
- Experience of product lifecycle management processes
This role is paying a daily rate of £480 - £500 depending on experience.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this position!