about 2 years ago
- Implement a new process around Knowledge Management to ensure changes impacting the CUO organization are cascaded timely and effectively
- Help with the organisation and concretisation of this new process
- Put in place an agile team that will collaborate based on the Scrum methodology
- To ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with
the agreed requirements. To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
- To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget.
- To ensure you get this budget approved by all necessary "governance bodies".
- To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget.
- To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the
expected results and the associated resources.
- To commitment from the different departments on the expected results
- To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed timeframe
- To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions
- To escalate timely project problems to line management and /or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action
within their organisation
Reporting and Communication:
- To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time" fully aware of the project status.
- To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams.
Degree & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects
- Familiar with Agile principles and Scrum methodology
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies like Agile
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Familiar with Agile tools : JIRA
- Experience in process implementation, process & procedure, process optimization is a strong asset.
- English, Dutch and French are mandatory.