about 1 year ago
You take the lead for discussing, defining, implementing and rolling out software solutions, to manage and operate the radio network infrastructure (network design, network configuration, network build & rollout, network performance, network alarms).
You work in a small team, in a new company, to start up the new activity of "network sharing". You work autonomously, but in close collaboration with the IT team, and the Network teams.
As Project Manager/Solution Architect, you
- Plan and organize the overall approach (phasing, iterations/releases, solution design methodology, project team selection) for the project(s) that you are responsible for, to maximize the project success.
- Work with project stakeholders and subject matter experts, to understand business objectives and user expectations.
- Manage budget and timeline, for the overall project or a specific release.
- Lead the initial discussions and requirements gathering, and create functional analysis documents (data model, use cases/user stories, business process) based on these work sessions.
- Elaborate overall solution structure and architecture, and create high level design documentation for these architecture guidelines (application architecture, technical architecture, non-functional requirements).
- Work with the Group procurement team, to apply adequate sourcing approach (RFP, direct sourcing, ..)
- Manage all activities, during the Project Phase, with the IT implementation partner: coordinate all activities related to the detailed design, development, integration and testing of the software solution.
- Plan and organize the user testing (test strategy, test organization & timing) and user adoption (roll-out, data migration, user training).
- Coordinate the In-Life Management of the software solution, for support and maintenance and for further evolutions/releases.
Your specific expertise
- Knowledge on Telecom and specifically with Mobile Network technologies (2G GSM / 3G UMTS / 4G LTE)
- Knowledge on software products related to telecom Operations Support Solutions (OSS)
- Knowledge on IT software technologies (RDBMS, web technologies, integration technologies, programming languages, ..)
- Familiar with telecom organizations and activities like radio network configuration, radio network design, radio network operations, radio network optimisation, ..
- Proven knowledge on software analysis, software design techniques
- Proven knowledge on software development methodologies (waterfall/agile)
- You have an engineering degree, with good knowledge of software solutions, software technologies and software development methods.
- Minimum experience: 5 years in Telecom and/or Software.
- You have knowledge/experience in Telecommunications Networks (especially radio access networks).
- You have previous experience on Project Management
- Bi-lingual : English and Dutch or French.