7 months ago
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Develop a media relations strategy, seek high-level positioning in print, audiovisual and online media
* Coordinate all public relations activities
* Build on existing media relations and cultivate new contacts
* Manage daily media requests and interview requests
* Create the agenda and content for press releases, signed articles and thematic presentations
* Collaborate with the communications and social media team to address diverse audiences in all existing media (traditionaland new)
* Continuously evaluate partnership and advertising opportunities in close relationship with the communications team
* Relations stakeholders:
* Develop a stakeholder management plan including strategy, objectives and budget
* Monitor, analyze and communicate to the various stakeholders the results every quarter
* Build relationships with thought leaders to raise awareness of our news Secondary Tasks and responsibilities: - Stakeholder management - Reporting & Administration
Technical profile requirements:
* +5y experience as a spokesperson or in the field of Public Relations and crisis communication required
* Very strong experience in the design and execution of successful Public Relations campaigns in the Brussels region
* Very good knowledge/contact book of journalists (particularly Brussels)
* Excellent experience/skills with social media, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Master's Degree in Journalism OR Advertising, Communications or an Associated Discipline equivalent through experience.
- Perfectly bi-lingual (FR+NL) is a must
If you are interested, please feel free to send me your resume or, so we can have a more detailed conversation about this opportunity.