11 months ago
Role: RWE Head of Biostatistics and Analytics
· Serve as a key member of the global RWE CoE leadership team, partnering in setting direction for people and culture, business development and driving changes that enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness
· Lead and drive innovation and efficiency in our data science processes and offerings
· Develop and grow the team in methodological and statistics skillset by providing line management and mentoring support across the department on novel analytical methods, commercial study design, high quality SAP generation and efficient analysis techniques.
· Act as internal SME for high profile or high complexity projects
· Provide expert methodological support for the RWE COE in the design, analysis and interpretation of studies
· Develop, execute and support the use and mastery of methodologies based on best practices and innovation in RWE delivery
· Guide strategic consulting to life science industry clients as an expert in methodologies and SAP development and execution
· Support RFP response and participate in bid proposal and defence as the internal SME
· PhD/MSc in Science, Health Services Research, Statistics, Epidemiology, Health economics, Outcomes Research or similar field.
· 7+ years post PhD or 10+ years post-Master's degree in the pharmaceutical industry and/or academic experience
· 5+ years' experience working in health care consultancy
· 5+ years' experience of directly conducting health research
· Experience in managing globally dispersed teams
If this sounds of interest, please reach out to me at 01737 236729 /