£55000 - £75000 per annum + Company Benefits
10 months ago
Do you want to work for an internationally recognised and respected company, work on technologies that most of us could only dream about, and be part of a team improving the way the UK MOD and NATO communicate around the world?
We are looking for a Digital Electronic Lead Engineer, with an eye for detail, to join and head up a multi-disciplined team of experts working on a project commissioned by the UK Ministry of Defence to enhance the way we currently communicate to our allies around the world.
As the lead engineer on this high-calibre project, experience in a managerial position or role with a similar level of responsibility is required.
Excellent team-working, decision-making and analytical skills are a must have for this particular role, as well as the required technical skills such as:
* The design of electronic board specifications from select requirements
* Defining interface and digital parameters, taking into consideration switching speeds, feedback and interference, and signal transmission, among other criteria
* Producing circuit diagrams, iterating design where necessary due to circuit analysis outputs and PBC layout constraints
* Supporting detailed design in CAD/CAM, as well as implementation of VDHL.
* Showing the ability to verify the compliance of a detailed design solution toward baseline of validated requirements
* Demonstrating mastery of the design, and perform analysis of digital electronic circuits using the latest digital design tools (including the design of printed circuit boards, logic circuits, schematic capture, signal integrity, timing analysis, worst case scenario analysis, and environmental constraints)
Experience working with digital signal processors and cryptographic equipment is advantageous
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING - This position is ONLY available to those able to obtain a UK SC Security Clearance. Previous and current holders are urged to get in touch to arrange an immediate call to discuss the role
Digital Electronic Hardware Lead Engineer - £55,000-£75,000 per annum - Hertfordshire, UK