2 months ago
Scope of Work: Analyzing the daily security of European customers' IT networks, using Splunk Security Enterprise as SIEM.
Role: Security Analyst - Medior
Experience in: SIEM (Splunk, Sentinel, Cortex, ...) and Security Devices (BlueCoat, Checkpoint, F5, Cisco (Pix-Firewalls), Palo Alto, Fortigate).
Languages: Dutch + French + English
Complete Job Description:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work in a team that monitors the security alarms of external customers.
- Work with the internal CDC and exchange information on new threats and vulnerabilities.
- Responsible for front-line support during events and/or network or security incidents.
- Detect security problems and incidents, solve them and coordinate the resolution of - complex incidents.
- Document all the incidents you handle in the ticketing system (CRM/CSS) and track the tickets.
- Consult the available sources of information to determine the characteristics of incidents.
- Make standardised changes to safety devices for customers.
- Manage, optimize and keep up to date the documents of the clients.
- Prepare customers' safety reports and provide additional data.
- Bachelor's degree/industrial engineering training or equivalent experience.
- Experience with security vulnerabilities and related attacks.
- Work experience in a SOC is a plus.
- Experience in customer contacts and/or work for a technical helpdesk.
- Safety level certificates (NATO clearance) and product certifications are a must.
- Flexible (Service Desk Coordination provides a 24/7 service -- Working in shifts is essential).