about 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
As a global critical financial infrastructure, the protection of information and assets is fundamental to the company's business. Security is at the core of our services, firmly embedded in the management systems and processes of the company. You will be joining our Chief Information Security Office division (CISO) which is in charge of putting in place the required controls to adequately and effectively protect our information assets.
Business analyst with a speciality in Data Warehousing & Reporting to work in the Chief Information Security Office to help capture requirements and functional design & testing for the Operational Metrics Platform.
- Understand the needs of the internal and external clients.
- Identify, describe and validate business solutions to meet end users requirements.
- Produce detailed business requirements, functional test requirements and functional designs in a structured form that can be translated into technical specifications and built by the developers & tested independently.
- As part of a the Operational Metrics Platform project team, you will contribute to deliver new sets of data from source systems, define logic for their transformation and specify back end reports or modifications to existing reports.
- You will analyze the impact and the risks of a new service development on the current system.
- You are able to make the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request.
- You pay attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness.
- Facilitate communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase.
- You may provide support to the preparation and execution of the testing phases of projects/maintenances and during the roll-out phase.
- You are specialist of the business analysis techniques and methodologies.
- You give advice on an incidental basis.
- You validate functional designs derived from your own business analysis.
- Analyse moderately complex business requirements, processes and IT systems working with the Solution Security Architect to do so.
- 5+ years experience as Business/functional Analyst (or similar).
- Interest in the Security business domain.
- Critical thinking skills (evaluate multiple options to settle on a solution).
- Flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presenting) at all levels, from staff.
- Knowledge of and a passion for data modelling, data warehousing & reporting.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- University Degree (or similar).
- Functional Design qualifications.
- Data modelling/reporting.