Up to €0.00 per annum
18 days ago
our client is currently looking for 2 Senior Business Analysts Accountancy (contact until 30.04.22) on temp to perm bases, with extensive knowledge in Accountancy to analyze, define, implement and document the processes and requirements related to the evolution of accounting processes and related IT applications for internal and external users. Focusing also on the legal needs and other requirements from internal and external partners.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Documentation of processes related to accounting processes & procedures
- Translate the business' needs into functional & business analysis applicable to generate the necessary solutions within applicable domain(s) and document as necessary,
- Ensure that development meets structured business requirements, so that the systems can meet legal and evolving needs from internal and external partners.
- Support the implementation of the software solution.
- Study and discuss the functional analysis with the N+1, respective end-users and other parties implied to assure the end product corresponds and is in line with all the requirements as put forward initially.
- Report on the progress respectively defining priority together with your N+1 in collaboration with the team.
- Writing, guiding and controlling test cases as a part of the quality control process and organize the acceptance testing procedure for deliveries from your own subdomain accompanied by an expert, in order to guarantee maximum compliance with the quality process in accordance with the original request.
- Test the solution in the integrated environment following the Agile method, and/or assist the customer in doing so.
- Participate in support missions to allow our internal and external customers to get a comprehensive answer to their question on time.
- Report potential issues to guarantee the optimal solution for the achievement of the best results.
- Develop expertise within sub-domains.
- Foster (& transfer) knowledge and exchange experiences within the organization.
- Nurture optimal use of solutions related to the sub-area of activity.
- With the necessary guidance become a face of "Mutualités Libres", able to represent the end-customer to internal (ex: experts, IT architects, analysts, developers, testers, etc..)and external partners (ex: production services of mutual funds, etc..)
- Evaluate the impact of potential changes on the software modules and report any potential problems
- Report and share the lessons learned and continue own development through self learning/information sessions held.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
- Quality assurance & impact analysis
- Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
- Documentation and reporting
- Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
- Provide advice and expertise
- Software solutions implementation & support
- Assist to the creation of tests
Technical profile requirements
- +5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools
- Expert knowledge of Accountancy processes is a must
- Expert knowledge of Financial & Budget Management
- Very good knowledge of Functional Analysis
- Knowledge of SQL, DB, AS400 is a plus
- Very good knowledge of the design & implementation of IT development
- Working knowledge of IT governance processes
- Good knowledge of software testing
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture is a plus
Non-Technical profile requirements
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicational skills
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements - helicopter view
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent through experience.
- FR is mandatory
- NL is a plus
- ENG is a plus