New Jersey, USA
US$300000 - US$400000 per annum + Bonus + RSOs
6 months ago
*Oncology / Hematology
*Senior leadership role
This innovative clinical stage pharmaceutical company aims to utilise the body's antiviral response to kill cancer cells. Early results from the company's technology have been highly successful, and early stage hematologic cancer studies are in a prime position to progress.
We are looking for a Senior Clinical Development Director for a role which can be predominantly home-based, but will require several visits to the New Jersey site per month. The individual for this role must be enthusiastic about the company's pipeline and message, and be ready to progress as the company grows rapidly.
- Govern and oversee the company's hematological malignancy trials
- Liaise with the data team, and key study investigators in all protocol-related matters and provide expert scientific insight.
- Be a key player in patient recruitment activities and be problem-solver for any clinical-related issues.
- Analyse data and provide detailed study reports, that will be presented to key bodies, and create documents on protocol improvement / alterations.
- Prepare regulatory documents for key stages or therapy progression.
- An MD (including industry-trained oncologists or cell therapists and immuno-oncologists)
- Over 10 years pharmaceutical experience, including at least five years in the oncology / hematology / cell therapy space. Within these five or more years, a significant focus on clinical development or medical affairs is essential.
- Strong data analysis skills and exceptional oncology knowledge
- Must currently have the right to work in the USA
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to attract the right candidate, and may include RSO and relocation. Fantastic opportunity to work with a renowned industry leader.