£35000 - £540000 per annum
11 months ago
Provide formulation development and commercial manufacturing activities on new and existing products. Test method development & validation of methods for raw materials, intermediates, finished products, and cleaning samples. Testing and technical support of development, commercial and stability samples throughout the product life cycle. Analytical project management, and support of new business opportunities.
Reporting to the Analytical Development Team Leader the role holder is expected to:-
* Raise and execute analytical protocols. Write analytical reports.
* Produces documentation in support of analytical activities.
* Run, maintain and train others on standard analytical equipment complex equipment.
* Define and write new operating procedures.
* Identify standard new equipment and support its installation and qualification / Identify new technology & equipment and support its installation and qualification.
* Supports trouble shooting activities / Leads investigations into trouble shooting activities.
* Represent the department and attends internal meetings, and attends external meetings.
* Ensure workplace is a safe environment and raises safety issues when required.
* Identify improvement opportunities.
* Raises deviations and owns corrective and preventative actions. Ability to engage with formulation scientists to plan the testing of development samples. Ability to engage with formulation scientists to plan the testing of development samples and investigate any out of trend results observed. Ability to engage with formulation scientists to plan the testing strategy and test types of development samples, and investigate any out of trend results observed.
* writer, review and approve analytical reports.
* Ability to develop standard new analytical methodology or techniques for the purposes of creating a new analytical method. Ability to develop complex new analytical methodology or techniques for the purposes of creating a new analytical method.
* Plans and manages larger project activities.
* Reviews new business proposals & interact with clients.
* Identify & support training requirements for staff
* Presents to clients & advices of next project steps
* Ability to adapt & analytically support completely new business sectors.
Please do reach out