over 1 year ago
My client is a constantly growing Market Access Consultancy who use unique, online platforms to provide results to clients in a maximum of five days in up to 40 different countries. The success of the company has seen them grow from there US HQ just a few years ago to numerous offices globally and are seeking to grow within the UK with an experienced Senior Director to be a leading member of the senior leadership team.
The candidate will have line management responsibilities for Senior Consultants, overlook Payer Research projects, work a client facing role meeting clients globally and play a key part in the growing of the team and Business Development.
Key Responsibilities Be a leading member of the Senior Leadership team
- Manage international projects (EU5, UK, US, Asia Pacific)
- End to end project management responsibilities
- Manage client relationships including meeting clients (globally)
- Lead all payer engagements with a large number of clients
- Mentor and train Consultants
- Business Development
- Candidate can work Home based
- The role will include up to 30% travel
- 7 Years experience in a Consultancy
- 5 Years minimum Market Access/Payer Research experience
To find out more about this opportunity, get in touch today
T - 01737 236810