over 1 year ago
- Providing technical leadership of small teams of software engineers;
- Ensuring requirements are captured, specified & translated correctly into cohesive development & verification plan;
- Implementing embedded firmware with an RTOS (e.g. uC/OS, Free RTOS);
- Development of embedded software/firmware (C/C++/C#);
- Implementation of digital communications protocols (TCP/IP, CANBUS, MODBUS, RS485, SPI, I2C);
- Debugging and problem investigation of software/firmware;
- Contribution in the definition of product and software/firmware architecture and design decisions;
- Verification and testing of software/firmware.
- Technical leadership experience;
- Experience in development of drivers (C++/COM) for embedded systems, STM32 and similar microprocessor and microcontroller software;
- Strong knowledge of hardware level interfacing;
- Experience in unit testing;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Software/Electronic Engineering.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to get in touch!