over 2 years ago
1/6/21 - 30/9/21
I'm looking for a dynamic talented and skilled Office 365 engineer! As member of End User Collaboration, you will be working with a team of skilled engineers. End User Collaboration is part of the End user Tribe within Group Technology services division. Our vision is providing our customers with a up to date digitally enabled, unified and cost-effective collaboration space. This collaboration space is in full expansion/change and consists of Microsoft365, unified communications (voice & video) and of course still some existing tools.
- Deliver subject matter expertise of Office 365 with emphasis in security, architectural design, migration, management and support of implementations.
- Demonstrate consultative capabilities by providing value added information to stakeholders for connecting technology, security and the business value of Office 365.
- Stay current of all things Office 365, including changes & updates, roadmap & releases, and third-party solutions.
- Document designs (high level and detailed level), system configurations, governance, standards and procedures, training outlines and content, service descriptions.
- Using agile methodology values, principles and practices to deliver solutions.
- Oversee and manage feature scopes, timeline, quality, risks, goals and deliverables that support business value.
- Taking active part of Scrum ceremonies.
- Being able to communicate, defend and negotiate with stakeholders, other divisions/tribes/squads.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Certifications in the Office 365 area is a serious plus/must.
- At least 8 or more years of expertise in IT-Engineering and System Support.
- Knowledge of or experience with agile practices and techniques.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Azure Active Directory and Azure Information protection
- Multi-factor authentication
- SharePoint Online & SharePoint 2013
- OneDrive for Business
- MS Teams
- Video as a service
- Ancillary application (lists, planner, etc.)
- M365 apps for Enterprise
- Office 365 tenant
- Security & Compliance center
- Powershell scripting skills required
- Data Loss Prevention
- Understanding of the Roadmap associated with Microsoft 365 (M365) dependent applications, services, and future products.
- Power Platform
- Project Moka
- Project Cortex
- Good capabilities of UX, good presentation skills and of the functional aspects of what M365 has to offer.