£400 - £450 per day
4 months ago
I am currently working with a ground-breaking marketing agency organisation that is looking for an experienced PHP Developer. This position will report to the Software Development Manager (SDM) and work closely with existing Software Engineering teams to deliver new functionality. The role offers plenty of opportunities for someone to bring new ideas into the company and develop their career.
You must have the following experience:
- Over 5 years experience working with PHP
- Excellent working experience and knowledge of PHP, object-oriented programming, and unit /integration testing.
- A background working with Laravel and Lumen frameworks
- Git and MySQL experience.
- Experience writing complex queries and integrating PHP applications with large MySQL databases.
They are a tight-knit team so they'd love it if you have strong communication skills, love team working, and are a true problem solver. They love to develop people formally, as well as informally, so there's lots of opportunity for coaching while in the role, and providing (and receiving!) mentoring.
This position is paying between £400 - £450 depending on experience with fantastic benefits included.
Please apply for my immediate attention and to find out more!