3 months ago
We are currently partnered with a large Pharmaceutical company for are looking for a Power App Development to join their core program working on designing, developing and deploying modern Power App applications.
Responsibilities will include:
* Collaborate with stakeholders and the wider business to understand the requirements for Power Apps solutions.
* Design and develop Power Apps applications which integrate with either SharePoint, Microsoft 365, or external APIs.
* Implement data validation and ensure data integrity within Power Apps solutions.
* Test, debug and identify any issues by troubleshooting
* Deploy and maintain Power Apps applications and create useful user guides.
* Proven track record working with Microsoft PowerApps, Flow, Power Automate and Power BI.
* Proficient with Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/SPO.
* Full working knowledge of Office 365 such as Azure AD, and Azure Data Factory
* Experience developing PowerApps model driven apps and able to understand formulas and development methods.
* Knowledge of common coding languages
* Basic understanding of SQL or any similar Database.
* Connect data from different sources like SharePoint, SQL or Dataverse in PowerApps.
For more information please applying for my immediate attention!