Up to €0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Project/Department Description and responsibilities
OPI is responsible for the creation of the IT application landscape of 2 major Belgian companies in the health insurance sector.
OPI employs various teams of IT specialists who, among other things, optimize and maintain al business processes and systems used (both self-written and purchased applications) so that its clients and customers are optimally serviced.
As part of this team, OPI is looking for a Senior Product Owner.
The consultant will work withing the GLOBO-Domain with as goal the optimization of client-management via a new tool in Dynamics365.
The consultant will work on active and future projects withing this domain.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
o The candidate will make sure the global customer file is managed through understanding it's customer's needs.
o Understand the business domain or the feature/requirement in question, have good understand from a point of view of end-user and assure implementation and follow-up respectively.
o Ameliorate customer journey by linking technology and innovation into the customer experience, solution defined.
o Analyse and translate the end user's needs transmitting it to the development teams in necessary terms to assure successful solution delivery.
o Quality assurance making sure the implementation of the functionalities is tested and running by design according to the end customer needs.
o Follow-up on delivery, implementation and other functionalities through Product Back Log Management.
o Create and maintain the Product Backlog Items
o Prioritize features in the Backlog before each Sprint (2-weekly)
o Clarify the high level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects
o Assist the Scrum teams defining priorities of the business' needs
o Focus on the resources and capabilities of the team(s), in collaboration with the Resource manager(s)
o Ensure compliance with standards and best practices for all requests
o Manage risks and issues related to delivery
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
o Deploy and develop an active and consistent communication with different stakeholders.
o Conflict management (tech and non-tech).
o Facilitate the operational functionality of the teams and stakeholders.
o Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations
o Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings
o Team coaching & motivation.
Technical profile requirements
* +5 years' experience in a Product Owner role in the IT Sector
* +5 years' experience as a Business and/or Technical analyst
* Very Good knowledge of Systems Integration is a strong plus
* Experience in a MS Dynamics-environment is an strong plus
* Very good knowledge of Agile methods, preferably as Product Owner or Scrum Master (ex: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
* Expert knowledge of MS Office Tools
Non-Technical profile requirements
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
* Quick learner, motivated self-starter
* Result oriented & customer centered
* Structured / Organized
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
* High accountability and team spirit values
* Master Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
* Very good coaching & training skills
* Fluent in French or Dutch with a Good Working knowledge of the other lanuage
* In line with the government rules & guidelines regarding COVID
* 1 day/Week on-site present in Brussels + 1d/Week on-site presence in Gent is mandatory. * The other days can be performed remote.