about 1 year ago
- Responsible to manage very large and complex projects, to steer the virtual teams throughout the different Group departments ;
- Responsible to ensure that the business or technical projects are delivered on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of the Group methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders.
- Scope management:
- To ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements. To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
- Cost management:
- To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget;
- To ensure you get this budget approved by all necessary "governance bodies";
- To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget.
- Time Management
- To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the expected results and the associated resources;
- To commitment from the different departments on the expected results;
- To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed timeframe.
- Risk Management:
- To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions;
- To escalate timely project problems to line management and /or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action within their organisation.
- Reporting and Communication:
- To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time" fully aware of the project status.
- People Management:
- To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams
Degree & Experience
- Minimum 15 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects involving IT development
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2, Agile
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Experience with frequent interactions with top management
- Dutch and /or French