12 months ago
- To ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements. To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
- To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget.
- To ensure you get this budget approved by all necessary "governance bodies".
- To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget.
- To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the
expected results and the associated resources.
- To commitment from the different departments on the expected results.
- To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed time frame.
- To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions.
- To escalate timely project problems to line management and /or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action
within their organisation.
Reporting and Communication:
- To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time"
fully aware of the project status.
- To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams
Degree & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments, of which at least 5 years in data or cloud environment
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects involving IT development
- Experience with Agile way of working
- Understand Cloud road maps & Cloud architecture principles
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Specific affinity with content in specific areas
- Experience with frequent interactions with top management
- Proven leadership skills to manage effectively virtual project teams & multiple stakeholders in senior management positions, both
business and technical
- Dealing with uncertainty and able to show expected composure in a continuous changing environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and conflict management
- Initiative taker
- Result driven
- Solution oriented
- All-round, able to manage all types of projects, business and technical