over 1 year ago
The Qualification team is looking for a Senior Test Engineer to qualify Alliance Gateway Instant for the Tribe2. As a Senior Test Engineer within the Tribe, you will be part of a dynamic and fully agile test environment where your development and software testing skills will be challenged. This senior level position requires you to develop and control the design of test specifications, the execution of test cases and reporting of test results for enhanced application releases in an accurate and timely manner. You will also coordinate cross product test activities, reporting and escalating to management.
Your responsibilities will be to:
* Develop and/or control the development of test specifications/test cases/ sets of regression tests, for new networking hardware/new and enhanced software release of applications in an accurate and timely manner.
* Supervise test execution and verification/validation phase in an AGILE mode, follow-up all problems captured/reported, provide input for reports and follow-up change requests.
* Develop test schedules and ensure follow-through so that deadlines for testing completion are met.
* May act as a manager for testing of hardware/software components for projects of medium size/complexity; may guide and motivate a small team, identify priorities and objectives, follow up progress and achievements.
* Participate in requirements/design reviews of new products to ensure testability and become acquainted with new products.
* May propose and lead the implementation of process improvement efforts.
* University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 5 to 8 years of experience within a testing or development environment; 3 years of experience in testing. Professional knowledge and expertise.
* Fluent in English.
* Ability to work independently but also in team.
* Knowledge of Docker and Micro-services is a plus.
* Knowing Unix /RHEL.
* Proven coordination skills in a fast changing environment is a must.
* Knowledge in JAVA, Oracle is an asset.
* Knowledge in testing methodology/risk management is an asset.
* Experience with Quality Center or other Test Management Tools, JIRA and XRAY is an asset.
* Testing methodology certification (e.g. ISEB, CAT) is an asset.
* Knowledge in Selenium & Robot Framework, scripting languages or other is a plus.
* Knowledge of Agile methodology and continuous delivery (Git, Jenkins, …) is a plus.
* Adaptability & responsiveness to change
* Developing self
* Personal drive and commitment
* Quality orientation
* Team orientation