5 months ago
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager taking care of the integration topics.
This Service Delivery Manager will be in charge of coordination and communication with the business and IT stakeholders to maximize the benefits brought by the deliverables.
To achieve this goal, the Service Delivery Manager will coordinate with other data teams in charge of the data platform and data practices to reuse, valorise and identify synergies with existing components or methodologies.
The different activities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the delivery of different integration solutions by prioritizing deliverables,
aligning and managing stakeholders' expectations;
- Collaborate and synchronize with IT or Business projects upstream or downstream in
terms of management of planning constraints.
- Consolidate all these planning into a master planning regarding "integration".
- Communicate and synchronize with implementation team to create a continuous flow
within the delivery process;
- Coordinate and lead the way for all activities of validation involving other IT or
business teams to ensure that an effective validation strategy is applied by the
- Coordinate deployments of the data pipelines and other artefacts with the
different team involved in this process
- Communicate progress and report on budget and resources forecasts
- Communicate to other stakeholders the benefits of integration patterns;
- If needed, collaborate with Purchasing department for the management of the
tendering process for some integration components.
The following skills are required for the function:
- You have several years of relevant experience as Service Delivery Manager;
- You manage the Service Delivery as a partnership relation and not as
- Previous experiences with integration projects, as Service Delivery Manager or any
other position, is a plus;
- Your partnership orientation fits perfectly with your enthusiastic personality.
- You communicate easily with stakeholders at conceptual level but also with
excellent presentation skills at steering level;
- You take into account the feedback of the implementation teams and are not afraid
to come back to your stakeholders with difficult messages;
- You're able to correctly translate the expectations of the business to the
implementation teams in terms of priority and you're also able to challenge these
expectations when they are not achievable. You play the role of a buffer and don't
push forward all the requests of the stakeholders to implementation teams;
- You easily onboard people during the validation steps of a solution;
- You have an analytical mind, a good sense of organization with a pragmatic
- You are fluent in English, having a good knowledge German, Dutch or French as 2nd
language is a plus;
- You are resilient, Lean Management is a plus;