£40000 - £44000 per annum + Pension, healthcare
about 2 months ago
There is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a new production facility as a shift engineer. You will be joining a very innovative team in the setting up the brand-new production lines. The company is a global leader in sustainable products. They are present in sectors as diverse as canning, cups, aerosol bottles and even aerospace. They are driven by an ethos which contributes to better community, society, and a better world. In the process of these goals, they also support other enterprises and are integral in success.
There is a shift pattern involved, it provides a unique time off structure as the company deeply appreciates that home life is important.
The role responsibilities include
* Complies with established job safety practices, policies and procedures a specified in plant and corporate directives for the safe performance of the work assignment.
* Supports and follows the guidelines of the food safety system.
* Performs various manual or mechanical production and support functions by operating, adjusting, and repairing the production and support equipment to meet customer specifications.
* Performs preventative maintenance on production and support equipment as required.
* Responsible for replenishing supplies, materials, and parts required for assigned area.
* Supplies and maintains required hand tools and
* Initiate, review, and follows all standard operating procedures for area of responsibility
* Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department
Experience and skills required
* Job-related experience for 2 years minimum in the manufacturing environment.
* Apprenticeship in a Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering discipline.
* Experience of preventative and planned maintenance.
* The ability to assist with breakdowns and line conversions.
* Sound communication skills, ability to clearly explain processes.
So, there it is, hopefully your curious and want to learn more. Act now and let's have an initial conversation!