11 months ago
Based in Sophia-Antipolis, in the heart of the French Riviera, we support our clients throughout France and offer our candidates job opportunities in the IT, Telecom and Engineering sectors.
As a recruitment agency, we support a final client who is a key player in the tourism field based in Sophia-Antipolis (the first European technology park located between Nice and Cannes) and present internationally.
The opportunity is available in full time remote, everywhere from Europe!
The mission of Amadeus' Hotel IT team is to design and deliver high performance systems that can process tens of thousands of requests per second and return the highest level of accuracy in the fastest response time. Our SaaS platforms are designed to serve millions of users who are seeking information and reservations from tens of thousands of hotels offering millions of hotel rooms around the world. Utilising our proven ability to build and deploy mission critical software for the global travel industry, we are creating the next generation of technology solutions for the hospitality industry including: reservations and distribution, high-volume data acquisition from heterogeneous sources, sophisticated search engines, payment processing, hotel operations, business intelligence, and revenue management.
The Amadeus Hotel Platform is a SOA solution delivering a fully centralised reservation system for large hotel chains. New customer needs will require evolution of the platform.
Software Development Engineer develops (design, code in C++, implement unit test & regression, debug, document) and maintain key components of Hotel Central Reservation Systems. This covers a variety of functional areas, inventory, rates, shopping, reservation, guest profile...
We are looking for a motivated developer, willing to face challenges and/or eager to learn how to face them, and also participate to the teamwork, accompanying infrastructure and functional evolution with Hotel IT projects.
Define user requirements for the development of new (or upgrade of existing) software solutions.
- Design systems and code
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation.
- Develop software according to Amadeus standards.
- Model, design and implement databases "
Test and maintain the software
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests and ensure a level of quality in line with the Amadeus guidelines.
- Participate in the validation phase of the product cycle, fine-tuning when necessary to finalise the product.
- Support the customer by debugging existing solutions in collaboration with Product Manager or Product Definition Analyst."
- Document your work
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments."
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Pro activity and curiosity
- Very strong communication skills
Technical skills : (C++, Couchbase, ACS)
Languages : fluent English
Specific knowledge : project management, functional specification, require management,
- Detailed oriented, demonstrated discipline and analytic problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn and actively seek new skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing technology field.
- Ability to think outside the box, adapt to circumstances, learn from co-workers, and share information and experiences.
- Multicultural approach: Works effectively with people from different backgrounds / cultures to accomplish business objectives, valuing and gaining benefit from the diversity of ideas / perspectives in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups and individuals"