£392.00 - £416.50 per day
10 months ago
I am currently working with a global organisation based in Reading who are looking for an experienced SQL Server Support Engineer on a 9 month initial contract.
This responsibilities will involve:
- Act as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
- Own and resolve technicially complex mission crticial or poltically hot customers issues.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technically IT professional, developers, architects, and executive managment.
The must have the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/ 2014/ 2016 at administritive level.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL server high availability mirroring, always on and log shipping.
- Experience dealing with large multinational customers.
- Experience being customer focussed.
This role is paying a daily rate of between £392 - £416.50 depending on experience.
Please apply to be considered for this exciting opportunity!