8 months ago
To control the day to day receipt, stock control and issuing of all bought material and goods in accordance with CUK established procedures and documentation
* To unload incoming parcels and packages.
* To driving fork lift truck in accordance with Stores requirements
* To GR and book parts in on computer as they arrive into the facility, checking Part Number / Serial Number and quantities received to ensure compliance with the incoming paperwork.
* To powder and chemical sampling and forward to Laboratory to achieve clearance
* To engrave parts as required, i.e. identity markings etc.
* To issue Route Sheets in accordance with the established C-UK procedures.
* To pack and dispatch parts to customers ensuring paperwork matches parts being dispatched and raising relevant shipping notes
* To ordering consumables as requested to maintain stock levels
* To stocktaking in stores on a regular basis
* To maintain a clean and tidy environment in the stores receiving and dispatch areas
* To any other duties that may be required by the Company.
* Have a keen eye for detail, can multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
* Good levels of IT skills across different platforms
* Safety conscious and aware of warehouse and other hazards.
* Have strong interpersonal and good communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
* Must be able to work as part of a team, but also be able to work using own initiative whilst being able to work under pressure.
* A self-motivated approach and a proactive attitude.
Role will be to cover the stores area between 7am - 11pm - shifts to be agreed