10 months ago
Would you like the chance to join an award winning global biotechnology Company who focus on development and commercialisation of innovative gene therapies to change lives? My client has a broad pipeline with two clinical trials ongoing and two more coming in 2019/20 which allows more opportunities to change lives of patients by providing directed gene therapy as a life-long and potentially curative treatment.
This opportunity will give you freedom to lead the planning and ordering of materials needed for my client CMO manufacturing collaborators. Moreover, you will be responsible for communicating with my clients supply chain/manufacturing team members to ensure requirements are met for clinical supply manufacturing.
* Be the first point of contact for CMO manufacturing partners globally in relation to queries.
* Support the Procurement functions to ensure Supplier on Time Delivery and Quality Performance goals are met.
* Act as the interface between suppliers, 3rd party warehousing and internal/external manufacturing sites.
* You will be tasked on supporting supply chain deviations, investigations, incidents and CAPAs.
* Become fully trained in all my clients processes.
* Daily administrative duties, including checking delivery documents, booking materials in ensuring there are no errors.
Qualifications, education and experience
* Have experience with Industry standards for supply and distribution of materials for GMP manufacture and clinical supply in a highly regulated industry; Pharmaceuticals or Bio Tech
* Strong IT and planning skills
If you are looking to share an ambition of excellence and you are looking for a high paced work environment, this could be perfect fit for you.