Crawley, West Sussex
£30000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for a global software house based in Crawley who are looking for an experienced Support/ Systems Engineer on a permanent basis who can help provide support for global external customers.
Duties will include:
- Provide technical support services to both customers and internal teams globally
- Record, troubleshoot and maintain accurately all product problems on the problem management system
- Maintain regular contact with problem originators in line with SLAs
- Escalate and report status appropriately for unresolved issues
- Proven track record working in Support/System Engineer roles
- Good knowledge of at least two platforms eg Windows, Linux, Unix, z/OS etc
- Excellent communication/stakeholder management skills
This role is paying a salary of between £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience (as well as a great benefits package).
Please apply immediately to be considered for this position!