6 months ago
* You have at least 10 years of experience working in a technical role (development, integration, migration, architecture) on multiple implementations
* You have the ability to develop relationships and to help a team of junior developers to deliver the most complex pieces of the implementation, and help them to grow themselves.
* You have experience in managing integration and/or data migration streams
* You're familiar with Service Oriented Architecture & SOA Patterns and you enjoy exploring new technologies.
* .NET and C# of course. In an ideal world you'll also have an awareness of or have worked with SQL Server, WCF, ESB, EAI, EDI, Azure Service Bus, XML, XSL(T) to some extent.
* You're not just a programmer; you're equally good at thinking about tactical and strategic possibilities that combine various systems. You understand the ins and outs of both the technological and the management side of the IT story and you can convey and present them clearly - including to your customers.
* You're fluent in Dutch or French and English; Good knowledge of the other language is needed.
* Experience with BizTalk or Mulesoft so you've already reached a certain level of maturity. Knowledge of Azure Logic Apps and API Management are definite advantages!
* You're familiar with Service Oriented Architecture & SOA Patterns
* You have expertise in C#; SQL; .net; ASP.net; Json; WSDL; XML; XSLT
* You have a minimal experience with framework / SDK's : Docker, Moq
* You have a first experience with TFS or other Source control software
* Exposure to NoSql databases, preferably Couchbase is a plus
* Knowledge of Azure Logic Apps and API Management are definite advantages!