Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global financial, on an initial 3 month contract. They are looking for an experienced QA Test Engineer who is highly skilled in developing test specifications, test cases, and sets of regression test for new applications.
You will responsible for the following:
- Creating test cases
- Be involved is reviewing new products,
- lead Process improvements.
- Supervise Verification and Validation.
- Developing Test Automation tools.
You must have the following experience:
- Proficient with Test Management tools such as HP QC, ALM, Xray or Testlink,
- Competent with one of the following; Redhat, Unix, Aix, or Solaris
- CI/CD experience as well as Git, Jenkins, and Jira
- Operating Systems, scripting for example Bash, or Shell
- Ideally have programming skills such as Java, Python, Perl or C++
- Previous experience with Selenium.
If this is of interest please apply for my immediate attention!