by Charlotte Gurney
Volt are honoured to have won the 'Pharmaceutical Workforce Provider of the year 2020' with Global Health and Pharma.
Following the nomination acceptance, Volt were added to the shortlist and became subject to Global Health & Pharma's rigorous internal vetting procedure. Their extensive research and judging process is driven by merit and centred around an in-depth evaluation of skills and services on offer.
Awardees demonstrate expertise within their field, dedication to customer service and a commitment to promoting excellence. This approach has brought us much success and commendation throughout its use and enforces Global Health & Pharma's stance that victors are not determined by popularity of votes, but by their contributions to their industry.
About Global Health Pharmaceuticals (GHP)
GHP is a global information sharing platform & a multi-disciplinary members community. Established to enhance communication networks & collaboration across all themes and disciplines.
Their approach allows support across science, practice & innovation;
– The delivery & open-access, multidisciplinary dissemination of quality science
– The translation and/or commercialisation of knowledge
– The promotion of intellectual assets & facilities – thereby facilitating multi-disciplinary & cross-sector collaboration
– To support research funders & investors to make effective decisions through an understanding of their most appropriate target within their criteria
Practice & Innovation
– The promotion of innovation to those active within the decision making process, allowing a comprehensive understanding of the proposition value outside traditional channels,
– The understanding review and adoption of innovation helping to catalyse market entry,
– The promotion of exemplars/examples of best practice to allow the replication of success.
Congratulations to the Volt team on this prestigious win, a true testament to the work that is executed within the Life Sciences Recruitment team for our clients.