Volt Life Sciences partners with a number of the world's leading Pharmaceutical and Life Science organisations. We have built an outstanding reputation since starting out in this sector over 15 years ago.
Volt Life Sciences are a full service recruitment provider offering a multitude of service offerings to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO, Medical Device & Healthcare communications agencies across the UK and Europe.
Our consultants are true experts on their markets, we have a deep understanding of the full development cycle; our in-depth technical knowledge and experience adds significant value to the recruitment process. Our consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, including a number of ex-industry experts.
We work with our clients and candidates in a consultative fashion in the attempt to build successful long-term relationships.
Service offerings include;
- Permanent Contingency
- Retained Search
As a wider part of our group, many clients have requested Volt's support in setting up MSP, RPO or larger scale recruitment programmes.
We strongly believe that our proximity to the market is one of the most important aspects of our organisation. Volt has the competitive edge to quickly identify and approach the best candidates, as well as being able to work closely with our clients. We have invested in building a network of local offices across Europe and beyond. With presence in the UK, Germany, Belgium, France and Switzerland we are able to maintain this advantage over our competitors, while appreciating the importance of effectively navigating through local cultures and languages.
Our core areas of expertise are embedded around:
- Scientific and Laboratory Staff
- Clinical Research & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
- Medical Affairs
- Market Access & Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Medical Communications
- Sales & Marketing
- Medical Devices
- Consultative flexible approach to the hiring process
- Recruitment experts who have extensive experience and networks to call upon
- A highly regulated full service provider with accreditations including the likes of APSCoProven track record of developing long term successful partnerships
- A consultative approach, career planning and a personal professional touch
- Challenging and interesting opportunities with diverse clients
- Experienced consultants who understand your skills, motivations and aspirations