Volt Trainee Scheme 2020
If you would like to apply for the Volt Trainee Scheme 2020, please send your CV and a covering letter to our Talent Acquisition Manager, Ben Reed on Ben.Reed@volt.eu.com
Volt International is an award winning, global recruitment company with offices in the United States, Singapore, France, Belgium, India and the UK. Based out of our European headquarters in Redhill, Surrey, we are looking for six to ten trainees to join as Associate Recruitment Consultants and take part in our market leading training academy.
Recruitment is the ultimate people business; those recruiters who can best communicate are often those who succeed the most. As such, ideal applicants for this trainee scheme will have excellent communication skills, they will be enthusiastic about learning the necessary skills that recruiters use on a day to day basis, and will be willing to go the extra miles in order to achieve their goals.
In the UK, Volt International recruits across three key areas; IT & Technology, Manufacturing & Engineering and Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals. With this in mind, applicants with an interest in these industries and disciplines could well be at a distinct advantage.
What can you expect?
- With uncapped monthly commission, as well as quarterly bonus for the highest achievers, Volt will provide you with excellent earnings potential, swift career progression as well as a fantastic, collegiate and supportive work environment.
- As a Recruitment Consultant you will be the vital link between Volt’s clients and candidates. After you have completed the trainee scheme, you will work diligently to build a network of clients and candidates in your designated sector.
- You will collaborate with your clients and become an industry specialist – the go-to person for their recruitment needs.
- You will use an array of business development and marketing techniques, and will arrange and attend regular client meetings designed to ensure you’re ahead of the game in respect of new vacancies and business opportunities.
- You will ensure the timely delivery of CVs, and will coordinate interviews and employment offers to candidates.
- Finally, you will also negotiate commercial terms with clients, and salaries and start dates with candidates.
Other company benefits include:
- A competitive base salary with a well-defined and generous commission and bonus structure
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with service)
- Company Life Assurance (post probation)
- Private Medical (post probation)
- Access to online benefits packages (including various retail and gym membership discounts)
- Weekly Pilates classes in office
- Free Fruit on Mondays